Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

have a great weekend

Hello my fabulous friends!

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

I know I usually have a tutorial for you on the 2nd Saturday of the month, but I'm unfortunately today, it just isn't happening. I hurt my arm, and crafting has been rather difficult this week... 
Sorry!!!

So, instead...

Let me wish you a fabulous weekend full of color, sparkle, inspiration, and joy!

Also..

Don't forget to SHOP this month's special SALE colors!


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I hope you are soon on the mend, Kassi! You and your tutorials are treasures!

DIANA L. said...

Get well Kassi.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery!